Monday, March 28, 2022

Let's Be All Good - As You & As Me!

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves." 

~ William Penn

Since I can never be you,
and you can never be me,
let's simply skip the petty jealousy.
Since you can never be me,
and I can never be you,
let's decide to support all we each get to do.
Since you get to be you,
And I get to be me,
let's celebrate each other getting to be happy.
And you get to be you,
let's not root against each other in anything we do.
Since we are who we are,
Nothing more, nothing less,
Since I get to be me,
Let's encourage each other to rise to be our best!

#ProfessionalDevelopment #PersonalDevelopment #PerformanceCoaching #Kind #OneBeanerPerformanceCoach #LivingKindly #KindnessIsMyOwnSuperpower #Kindness #CoachsCorner 

Debbie@DebbieLundberg.com 813.494.4438 DebbieLundberg.com


No comments: